So here's a few that I've had some good experiences with:
#1
Bouncing Bear Botanicals
It's pretty well known and has a wide product range. As well pretty good quality products and great service and shipping.
My latest order was for K2 Blonde and K2 Summit. I ordered on Friday and got the product on Tuesday. It was actually an excellent smoking blend, It gives you a sort of cannabis like high, but it's more clear minded. I could actually see this as being a really good legal alternative for those needing one.
Here's the link if you wanna check it out.
They have many other good products as well.
#2
Herbal Fire
I've only bought one thing from them and it was kratom. It was good quality when I got it, but other than that I haven't had tons of experience with them. They seem like a good vendor to me and I will most likely buy more from them in the future.
#3
Grass City
I'm always looking for good head shops, especially online. It seams they always have what I want and I always get my order pretty quick. I've bought many pipes and accessories from them.
Another cool thing about this site is that it has a great forum so if you sign up you can talk to a lot of other people and get some good information. It's always good to know everything about whatever you put in your body.
Which is why I always go to Erowid. The Greatest wealth of information on all drugs, legal or not. It has tons of articles from experiences to extractions. As well as a lot of enlightening information. Know Your Body, Know Your Mind...
Erowid - For everything you'll ever need to know...
Hopefully this has helped you find a new site or two to check out.
Enjoy...
Peace!

No comments:
Post a Comment